Cravings! Yikes- I hate it when that “sudden” craving comes over me and I feel helpless! I want to satisfy it without sabotaging all my hard work.
Below is a list of Craving Kickers that wont sabotage your hard work:
- For the sweet tooth craving that comes over you mid-afternoon and is making your life miserable. Run to Starbucks and grab an Iced Passion Tea (unsweetened) then add your favorite liquid stevia flavor for sweetener. I love adding the orange or lemon stevia to this drink
- For the salty craving…..the I want to eat a bag of chips craving reach for zucchini chips dusted with sea salt and vinegar chips. (see Recipe below)
- Craving Crunchy… reach for chopped veggies and dipped in salsa
- Craving crunchy and sweet….chop up celery into tiny pieces and dust with cinnamon and stevia—I know it sounds weird but its amazing and tastes a little like apple crisp to me!
- Craving Chocolate! Mix 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk (only 25 cals in 1 cup) with a few drops of liquid stevia (chocolate flavor) with ice and coffee (if desired you can omit the coffee), then add in 1 tbsp of protein power (chocolate) or a teaspoon of cocoa powder! Blend well until smooth!
2 large zucchini squash
Freshly ground black pepper & Sea Salt
Directions: Slice zucchini chips thin. Let them soak in vinegar for 1 hour. Remove from vinegar and pat dry. Dust with sea salt and cracked pepper. Preheat the oven to 375-400 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with PAM spray. Line the zucchini on the pan and bake about 25-30 min.
Hopefully some of my magic snack tips can help you remain solid on your nutritional goals!
For more recipes and full Macro breakdowns on each recipe become a classy fit subscriber today- simply click subscribe on my home page!