Cookie Dough Crumbles
The taste and texture of raw cookie dough crumbles, but with a healthy twist! This single serving cookie dough crumble recipe is egg-free, gluten-free, vegan and completely paleo. Makes for a great post workout snack or a mid-afternoon treat to combat the munchies!
What you need:
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder- optional
- 2 T Stevia
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 T almond or cashew butter
- 1 T pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp + (unsweetened cashew milk)
- 2 T chocolate chips- I used diary free/ unsweetened dark chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour, protein powder, stevia, sea salt and mix very well.
- Mix in your nut butter and maple syrup until a very crumbly mixture is left. Using a teaspoon, add dairy-free milk until a the mixture thickens VERY slightly but is still crumbly. Stir through your mix ins of choice and serve immediately.
High protein, lower carb and high fiber treat! This will last well in the fridge for up to 5 days- I like to make it and store in small containers for a quick grab and go snack! My kids love this one too!
Suggestions: I like to store this in the freezer to top greek yogurt parfaits or to blend in shakes for a healthy cookie dough shake!