How long does it take to break a bad habit and develop a new one? Research states that it takes anywhere from 21- 66 days to break a bad habit. Regardless of the amount of time it takes, exchanging our not so healthy habits for healthy ones has proven to reduce the amount of time it takes to break the bad and bring on the good!
THIS MONTH JOIN in on the DAILY HABIT CHALLENGE:
5 Daily habits you can change to change your lifestyle:
- Aim to exchange 1 caffeinated drink for :30 extra minutes of sleep
- Aim to switch 1 unhealthy snack for a piece of fruit
- Aim to swap 1 soda for 1 cup of water or bubble water
- Aim to exchange your 30 min in front of the TV or on social media to 30 min of movement
- Aim to swap 1 fast food meal for a fast food salad
This is what Classy Fit is all about we are NOT asking you to give up your lifestyle we are asking you to make some positive lifestyle changes to better your mental and physical health. When we begin to work with clients we do NOT expect them to give up wine, chocolate or caffeine altogether we simply ask them to make some changes to establish balance and moderation in all areas of life.
IN the MONTH of OCTOBER we are offering our body transformation programs at discount using code: HEALTH We are also offering anyone who beings our program a FREE copy of OUR FIT BOOK!!