This recipe is another one of my personal favorites!! Add a little rice on the side or even so avocado on top and its the perfect lunch or dinner that everyone will enjoy!!
Buffalo Chicken and Broccoli
|2 cups||1- 1 1/2 cup||1 cup|
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken , cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 pound of broccoli, cut into small to medium florets
- 1 tablespoon oil (for the pan, optional)
- ¼ cup hot sauce (I used Frank’s Red Hot)
- 2 Tablespoons Ghee butter
- salt/ pepper
To make the Buffalo Chicken and Broccoli
- Heat a skillet or saute pan that has a lid over medium high heat. Add oil if using, and when hot add chicken. Season with just a little salt. allow to cook on one side until browned, then turn and brown the other side. Cook until no longer pink, 4-5 minutes per side.
- When chicken is cooked, add broccoli to the pan and cover. Allow to steam until tender 5-10 minutes. You can give the pan a stir a few times if you want to keep the chicken from browning too much. Broccoli is done when easily pierced with a knife and still bright green.
- Meanwhile, prepare the buffalo sauce. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter with the hot sauce and whisk to combine.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and broccoli, toss to coat everything in the sauce.
- Serve over cauliflower rice or regular rice.